If you’re looking for an extra festive dinner or night out during your visit to Los Angeles we have a few recommendations for restaurants that are sure to bring you some holiday cheer.
1) AOC – Visit this trendy wine bar ran by awarding winning celebrity chef, Suzanne Goin and sommelier/owner Caroline Styne. Named “Best wine bar in the US” by Gayot in 2014, this trendy establishment will not disappoint. Choose from a large selection of fine wines and other specialty cocktails and enjoy an assortment of small bites in the cozy dining area or on the garden patio. This is perfect for a cocktail hour with friends or an intimate dinner.
2) Bella Vista – This authentic Italian Burbank restaurant has been serving food to the local community for the past thirty years. This warm, family –style restaurant offers a variety of daily specials perfect for the holiday season.
3) Bestia – Located in the arts district of downtown, this local favorite offers over 60 types of charcuterie, fresh pastas and handmade desserts created by husband and wife executive and pastry chef team. The well-known “mom and pop” restaurant has a reputation that far exceeds itself.
4) Bottega Louie – Stop in and enjoy the sophisticated ambiance of this gourmet eatery, market and patisserie. This is the perfect place to visit for breakfast, brunch dinner or cocktails with friends.
5) Jar –This modern America chophouse is located right in the center of the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. Enjoy fantastic cuisine, ambiance, service and an overall amazing experience. Popular favorites are the pot roast, wild fish, Kana City steak, French-Fries and martinis made to perfection.
6) Lucques – Experience the tastes and flavors brought to you by award-winning chefs and sommeliers. Unwind from a busy day in the romantic dim light of the patio in the back or in their main dining area. Named one of the 101 Best Restaurants in 2014 from the LA Times, this restaurant features salads, soups and main courses with a Mediterranean flair.
7) Osteria Mozza – Enjoy a night at this sophisticated Italian restaurant and feast on award-winning pastas, pizzas, fish, poultry, a cheese bar and a huge assortment of wines. This is the perfect place for a romantic evening out on the town.
8) Patina – Featuring a large array of French cuisine, this sophisticated restaurant has seasonal tasting menus, a large assortment of gourmet cheeses, caviar and a variety of highly acclaimed wines. Located in the magnificent downtown Walt Disney Concert Hall, you’ll enjoy an elegant evening perfect for a sophisticated dinner or late-night cocktail.
9) Spago Beverly Hills – Visit the Wolfgang Puck’s flagship restaurant and experience imaginative, flavorful cuisine in an impeccable atmosphere. The distinguished restaurant is one of only three Los Angeles restaurants to receive two stars in the Michelin Guide-Los Angeles edition.
10) The London West Hollywood – Enjoy upscale cuisine by Gordon Ramsey and breathtaking views of the city in a sophisticated ambiance complete with gold blinds, marble tabletops and an assortment of exquisite chairs and tabletops, perfect for a holiday celebration.
Whatever your palette preferences may be we hope you enjoy the festivities this holiday season and your time in Burbank and the Los Angeles area. Of course if you need some additional ideas for extra special holiday dining, the friendly staff at the Tangerine Hotel is here to assist.