From malls to specialty stores, vintage shop and trendy boutiques, there’s no doubt an abundance of shopping in and around the Burbank area.
With the changing seasons and the holidays fast approaching get ready to find that perfect something for that special someone, that beautiful holiday dress or just something nice for yourself.
Get ready to shop till you drop! Here are a few of our favorite local shopping spots to get you started:
1) Burbank Town Center – With over 150 stores to peruse you’ll find everything from home goods, trendy shops, high-end boutiques and large retailers. Along with the shopping you can enjoy a variety of dining options and theaters. Spend an afternoon at this three story indoor mall, also complimented with a variety of neighboring outdoor shops and entertainment options. Plus, enjoy free parking.
2) Glendale Galleria – As the second largest mall in Los Angeles you’ll find staples like Target, the Apple Store and Bloomingdales, name brands including Gucci, Coach and Michael Kors plus a plethora of shops featuring everything in between. Plus, with the upcoming holidays this is the perfect place to get your shopping in for everyone on your list, and don’t forget about Santa pictures.
3) Magnolia Park Vintage Shopping – For a unique experience, stop in at the many quaint vintage shops located in Magnolia Park. Peruse through a vast selection of unique styles and steals from different eras, each piece holding its own story and unique vibe. This is an eclectic must for those wanting to get an authentic taste of the area.
4) Old Pasadena – For a fun and quaint local experience take a stroll down the blocks of Old Pasadena. Walk along the streets and explore the cute cafes, art galleries, bistros, unique shops and local entertainment of the city. Spend some time feeling like you’re in a different era while still enjoying the modern day conveniences. Be sure to enjoy the local activities and music for the holidays.
5) Empire Center – Stop by this popular shopping location for all of the essentials. From Best Buy, Michael’s, Lowes, Nordstrom Rack, Target, and more this is the perfect one-stop shop for all of your basics. Plus, enjoy great eats from a variety of fast bites and sit down restaurants. You can complete your shopping excursion with a stop at Krispy Kreme donuts for a sugary treat.
We hope this gives you some fun ideas for Los Angeles shopping in the Burbank area. Of course if you need additional recommendations be sure to check in with the friendly staff at The Tangerine Hotel.