With college basketball, hockey finals, and the onset of baseball fast approaching there’s plenty of action to catch. Whether you want to watch your favorite team, enjoy the excitement of a local spot or just drop in for a burger in a lively atmosphere, here are some of the top spots to catch a game during your stay in Burbank.
Barney’s Beanery – Enjoy indoor and outdoor seating at this local sports bar. Stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner to catch your favorite game.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse – There’s pizza, pasta, salads and more at this local restaurant and brewhouse. Try a sampling of their most popular beers and ciders or enjoy one of the popular deep-dish pizzas, sandwiches or steaks.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – This busy, Burbank spot features plenty of televisions; drinks and you guessed it…all kinds of wings.
- Fantasia Billiards – Try the assortment of craft beers on tap, enjoy a game of pool and grab a bite to eat. Fantasia features pay-per-view fights and regular happy hours.
- Gordon Biersh – This family friendly eatery is located in Burbank Village near other restaurants and shops. Stop in for a drink at the bar or bring the entire family for a dinner out. The large menu has something for everyone.
- Hook Burger – At this popular burger joint enjoy a responsibly sourced, juicy burger of your choice along with a draft beer, glass of wine or handmade shake. Tip: try the pretzel bun for a treat for your taste buds.
- Joe’s Great American Bar and Grill – This lively bar and grill is known for good food, cold drinks, live music (genre dependent on the night) and the latest game highlights.
- Rocky’s III – This welcoming dive bar is a local favorite for good sports and simple, delicious bar food. Get your burger, hotdog and fry fix in a friendly, neighborhood atmosphere.
- Timmy Nolan’s – The local Irish Pub located in neighboring Toluca Lake has been in the neighborhood for over 20 years and is a perfect place to enjoy some traditional Irish, or American grub, a cold beer and a good game with friends.
Tinhorn Flats – This saloon themed eatery boasts plenty of televisions and seating, a large menu, friendly service and daily specials. Drop by for lunch, dinner or for a late night snack.
If sports and burgers aren’t up your alley, be sure to check in at the front desk of the Tangerine Hotel located in Burbank for Burbank restaurant and activity recommendations.